Video from ASG trucks in Juli 1991

Här diskuterar vi Åkerier, Transportförmedlingsföretag och även Industriföretag som har betydande egen transportverksamhet.

Moderator: Anders Ason

Video from ASG trucks in Juli 1991

Inläggav Montfrooij » 27 jan 2013, 21:54

The third part of the old VHS tape is ready:

In Juli 1991 we went for summer holiday to Sweden for the first time. We did have our videocamera with us, but had some difficulties using it…
We start in Borås and about 1:05 we move to Ulricehamn, where we were camping on the Prångens camping.
The 40 (Jönköping – Göteborg) runs right along the campsite and we stood there for hours waiting for ASG trucks to pass by.
We had some problems finding the right setting for the light (but we only noticed this back home, as the camera only had a small black and white eyepiece)…
The next location is Jönköping, where we visited the ASG terminal where we even see a small tracktor pulling a hanger.
The last location is back in Ulricehamn, where we filmed some of the trucks passing by.
Unfortunately we had to get back to The Netherlands, but we would be back in November.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02Z9D0-bhlA

Enjoy,

Peter
Montfrooij

Re: Video from ASG trucks in Juli 1991

Inläggav Lars-Gunnar » 28 jan 2013, 18:25

Wow Peter we always remember the toughest trucks but here we can see the trucks as did distribution to all different affairs.

You have filmed a truck and on the curtain it stands "Adamsson". Did you know we have a condom make with that name?

Lars-Gunnar :D
Lars-Gunnar

Inläggav Montfrooij » 28 jan 2013, 23:40

Ha, I did not know that.
All I can remember it being an Åkeri, but I might be mistaken, as it was a long time ago :D
Montfrooij

Inläggav Thomas Almen » 28 jan 2013, 23:57

The name was Osvald Adamsson Åkeri, and they operated from Huskvarna, near Jönköping. Bilspedition took over the firm in the 80´s.
Thomas Almen

Inläggav Montfrooij » 29 jan 2013, 21:15

Thanks! It does ring a bell indeed!
Montfrooij

Återgå till Åkerihistoria