Scania 141

Här presenteras, visas och kommenteras modell historik.

Moderatorer: Anders Ason, Moderatorer

Scania 141

Inläggav skandiahamn » 12 nov 2009, 23:56

Hello everyone, my name is Nick from England, please forgive me for posting in English.......my Swedish is very poor so I think you will understand me better in English.
I came to Sweden with a truck from 1975 - 1980, driving for a firm called S. John, I was coming to Sweden with Seabourne Express trailers, we had an office in Hisings Backa, and the goods were unloaded in Franslast, Ringon.
I took a few pictures when I came to Sweden, I had a small camera so some fotos are not too good.

I'll start with this one............. Mariestad 1980

Bild
Användarvisningsbild
skandiahamn

Re: Scania 141

Inläggav Anders Ason » 13 nov 2009, 09:09

Don’t worry, be happy! Most of the Swedish people in an age under 60-70 has read English in the basic school for about five years (or more) and we are one of the countries, with the most Anglo-American influents in the world – they says. So, you are welcome and maybe you can make a presentation of yourself in the tread below?

It’s very nice that you drive a Swedish truck!

Link:

viewforum.php?f=9
Hälsningar Anders Ason
Anders Ason

Inläggav Stellan » 13 nov 2009, 17:07

Hi Nick, you found us here at last :D

/Stellan
chaufför emeritus ;-)
Användarvisningsbild
Stellan

Inläggav Lars-Gunnar » 13 nov 2009, 19:05

Hi Nick and welcome. Yes as Anders stated vi are able understand you and write back too. Nice photo inded. !975-80 was a era when a truck was a truck with little electronic compared to today. You could coldstart your truck in 15 degres below sero but i guess that is impossible with todays trucks with their damn computers.

How was your experience driving in Sweden?

I have many times wisited this forum: http://www.trucknetuk.com/phpBB/ and found it wery interesting.

Greetings
Lars-Gunnar :)
Lars-Gunnar

Inläggav skandiahamn » 13 nov 2009, 19:47

Lars-Gunnar skrev:Hi Nick and welcome. Yes as Anders stated vi are able understand you and write back too. Nice photo inded. !975-80 was a era when a truck was a truck with little electronic compared to today. You could coldstart your truck in 15 degres below sero but i guess that is impossible with todays trucks with their damn computers.
How was your experience driving in Sweden?
I have many times wisited this forum: http://www.trucknetuk.com/phpBB/ and found it wery interesting.
Greetings
Lars-Gunnar :)

Hi Lars,
Thanks for the welcome, we have Stelan to thank for introducing me to this forum, it is like stepping back in time to when I was travelling to Sweden in the 70s/80s, like you say........when a truck WAS a truck.

I really enjoyed my time in Sweden, for many reasons, mainly the people but also the food, weather and the roads, there was very little traffic compared to England and the other European countries I was driving to.
Today the traffic in England is crazy, today I drove a short distance on the M1 motorway, just 2 junctions but it was 3 lanes of cars and trucks bumper to bumper all moving at 80 km/h.....not good for the nerves.

I also am a member of trucknet, it can be interesting, but is very big now, I find small forums are much more friendly.

Cheers,

Nick
Användarvisningsbild
skandiahamn

Inläggav Thomas Almen » 13 nov 2009, 20:23

Welcome to this forum too!. You`ve spread a lot of nice pictures at the "Bussforum". Hopefully we`ll see some here too.
Thomas Almen

Inläggav Bo Norvinge » 14 nov 2009, 14:18

Bild[/quote]

CAK 455. Scania LS141 -80 ägdes under 80-talet bl.a. av Eero Majamaa, Göteborg.
Med vänlig hälsning
Bo Norvinge

Hemsida: www.norvinge.se * Mail: bosse@norvinge.se * Tel: 070-587 38 67
Användarvisningsbild
Bo Norvinge

Inläggav Lars-Gunnar » 15 nov 2009, 02:55

Interpreted!

CAK 455. Scania LS141 -80 ägdes under 80-talet bl.a. av Eero Majamaa, Göteborg.

CAK 455. Scania LS141 -80 was owned during 80- descade of Eero Majamaa, Göteborg

Lars-Gunnar :wink:
Lars-Gunnar

Återgå till Scania-Vabis Historik